Using a learning model that incorporates inquiry, planning, design, creativity and collaboration, Cass shares experience and expertise with individual educators or groups of educators.
Training and coaching support to educators with experience in charter conversion school process, STEAM education, collaborative team building, and creative inquiry based education.
Cass is available for consult for teacher coaching, collaborative planning, and curriculum and program development. Contact her for additional information and to share your instructional needs. References available upon request.
Cass Robinson provides services on the following topics:
- Putting the ARTS in STEM Education
- Inquiry Based Collaborative Leadership
- Writing to Learn Core Content
- Gifted Assessment and Program Development
- Developing School Wide Themes
- Individual and Group Academic Coaching
Please contact Cass or call 770-653-6960 to discuss your specific support needs.